Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Uncharted Waters

     I've been debating starting a blog for quite some time. I've read and followed friend's blogs and was always so impressed. I always doubted my own ability to create and keep a really great blog. BUT I find myself being inspired once again, and this time I'm following through. I'm starting this blog as a place where I can share the great moments, the roadblocks, and the ideas I have.
     I recently spent 3 weeks in New Zealand and I wanted to share with every person everything that I learned and experienced because it was so great! As I was traveling home from that experience, I just felt this overwhelming feeling that I shouldn't limit my thoughts and opinions to just bouncing inside of my own head. As I live each day, I don't want to keep what I'm experiencing all to myself. I want people to read, be inspired, and learn from my many mistakes and successes each day. This is a place where I plan to share all of the things that inspire me, give me hope, and motivate me to learn. Mostly, finding motivation in the things that will lead me to be an effective and influential teacher in the lives of the many students I'm about to encounter.

3 comments: